Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hummingbird for unity log error 404  (Read 593 times)

mimi

• View Profile
Hummingbird for unity log error 404
« on: September 25, 2017, 07:25:28 PM »
After I change the URL to https://unity3d.com/cn/,i can't see the website.I want to know how to load a web in the hummingbird.Thank you! ;D
The debug is :
                        1, [Hummingbird](Error) ResourceHandler: 404 Not Found
                         UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
                         cohtml.LogHandler:LogError(String) (at Assets/Standard Assets/Hummingbird/Detail/LogHandler.cs:75)
                         cohtml.<RequestResourceAsync>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Standard Assets/Hummingbird/Detail/ResourceHandler.cs:116)
                         UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
                         2,[Hummingbird](Warning) ResourceRequestJob | Failed loading resource: https://unity3d.com/cn/
                           UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
                           cohtml.LogHandler:WriteLog(Severity, String, UInt32) (at Assets/Standard Assets/Hummingbird/Detail/LogHandler.cs:88)
                           cohtml.Net.ILogHandler:SwigDirectorWriteLog(Int32, String, UInt32) (at D:/repo/cohtml_build/src/DotNET/SwigGenerated/ILogHandler.cs:65)
                           cohtml.Net.cohtmlNativePINVOKE:IAsyncResourceResponse_Finish(HandleRef, Int32)
                           cohtml.Net.IAsyncResourceResponse:Finish(Status) (at D:/repo/cohtml_build/src/DotNET/SwigGenerated/IAsyncResourceResponse.cs:198)
                           cohtml.<RequestResourceAsync>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Standard Assets/Hummingbird/Detail/ResourceHandler.cs:117)
                           UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Tony

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:09:35 AM »
Hello mimi

Currently we do not support HTTP and file protocols in Hummingbird and what you are observing is expected behavior. You can only load HTML files using our coui:// protocol like it is shown in our samples.

Additionally, could you please tell us what you want to achieve with Hummingbird and on what platforms so we can see if there is an alternative we could suggest to you?

Kind regards,
Tony

mimi

• View Profile
Re: Hummingbird for unity log error 404
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:58:29 PM »
I want to show a website in the scene on android and ios.Because i see this blog http://coherent-labs.com/adding-a-html5-minigame-in-unity3d-with-coherent-ui-tutorial/,so i try it.

Tony

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 03:38:00 AM »
Hi mimi,

Thank you for the information!

The blog post you are referring to is on Coherent UI. Indeed, you can check out Coherent UI for mobile which is open sourced and you can find it here. The documentation and the samples would be a good starting point in checking it out.

Best regards,
Tony

mimi

• View Profile
Re: Hummingbird for unity log error 404
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 04:10:56 AM »
I have tried coherent ui before.But i get errors when run the build.py.So i change to try this.I will try agin.Thank you~~ ;D
I see someone ask if coherent ui support WebGL and the result is no.I want to know if it is possile for me to add the WebGL support for the coherent UI.  :D

Tags: